Sunday 18 March 2012

Taking Flight to Euphoria

So, how do I come up with this blog name? Well, according to the dictionary, Euphoria is a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania

When I was younger, I am very shy, soft spoken, cheerful and always the good guy. Want to know why? because I am afraid to go out of my comfort zone, I always stick to what is favorable to others. 

But time flies, I went to College and meet new environment. I think my course, which is Nursing, helped me build my confidence because most of the time we talk to the people at the community, hospitals, health centers.

Now I felt like I am in the state of Euphoria. I'm coming out of my shell, determined to change for the better, ready to show the world what I got and I will never give up.

So, I build up this blog to share what I love and I am sure you will love it too!

See you soon! :)

3 comments: