Friday 13 July 2012

TOMATO (tu-mah-tou)




Yesterday we went to SM Bacoor to have our weekly grocery. While sitting at McDonald’s, I saw the Tomato store and I remembered my friend’s post about the leather bracelet set that were on sale!


Then we checked it out and thank goodness there were 3 sets left!
I am really a fan of accessories like this one. I think it can boost your simple outfit!


This one is too masculine with the combination of Black and Brown straps.


Sky blue and lilac straps with leather black strap


Black, White, Yellow, Green and Pink twisted together to make a statement!


It looks like I got this from McDonald’s or SOGO. ;-)


This tangerine is my favorite among the rest. It’s very Summery and it can stand out to my Sun-kissed skin! :-P


Well, TOMATO is still on SALE up to 50% off! So come and visit their store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment