Tuesday 20 November 2012

MR.GUGU & MISS GO


Hey! It's been a long time since I last checked an online store. By the way, Have you heard about Mr. Gugu & Miss Go (click here for the site) ?
 I was thrilled when I saw their crazy sweaters all the way from POLAND! Don't believe me?

Well, its for you to see! Check the screencaps of their products below!


CRAZY isn't it? Their sweats are UNISEX (hooray!) and I wish I can have one! *ehem*
My favourites are the Drop, Purple Nebula, Sweets, Condoms (a normal person in the Philippines would never wear this!) Aztec & Gummy Bears!!

They also have other products like LEGGINGSDRESSESSKIRTS & OVERSIZED SHIRTS for the ladies!

Do you want one? Then all you have to do is to go to their Site or kindly LIKE their Facebook (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment