Saturday 5 January 2013

Season Monochrome: STITCHES


Okay so, Tomorrow is my Day. I guess acceptance is really my only option when it comes to my age. Many people would think that when it's my Birthday, there will be a party going on with my friends - getting drunk, broke, and euphoric - but it's an 'Okay' day when its January 7. I don't really celebrate a lot, a simple day with a Prayer is the best thing to do. 

Are you asking 'Why'? Honestly, When you know me more, I am really the type of person who is very happy, very energetic, and really on-the-go. I guess that's why my friends do love me, but when I am at home or alone, I am the most behaved person on earth. Am I the weirdest? LOL. 

Today I am wearing Wool Blazer by RODNEY CLARK NEW YORK, I really love this one because of its white stitches and forgot to mention it is flattering. Pairing it up with BOSSINI Shirt & TERRANOVA Pants.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank those people who greeted/will greet me through Facebook, Twitter, Lookbook, Personal Messages, SMS, etc. You guys are awesome! :-)


Wool Blazer, RODNEY CLARK NEW YORKBlack Shirt, BOSSINI |
Black Pants, TERRANOVA | Watch, 'Star Wars' LEGO 
Photos, ALYNNA MARCIAL

7 comments:

  1. nice blog don:) Keep your lovely post coming! :)

    xoxo,
    AKirah♥
    http://akirahbabe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you through bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nico, I'm on this kind of mood right now too. All black or basics, but I need to conquer it, because I have to keep in touch with my love (colors). Haha! Katamad lang kasi noh. Anyways, I love the shape of your blazer, that's what I first noticed in it. And of course, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to the one who have the same energy with me in school, you know that I laugh most of the time. I wish you happiness and more clothes and shoes haha. Love love! Hope to see you soon.

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!hope you had a blast! :)
    http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the bulky, unstructured shape of this jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!! super nice style :) i feel so glad to be visited by someone as stylish as you :)

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete