Saturday 6 October 2012

DENIM NEVER FADE


Denim, Denim, Denim. It will never go out of style! I believe that this is the strongest fabric ever.

I always want to have one, and yes! I got it for free, Thanks to my Mama and @SM-youth for creating this budget-friendly Shirt!

 You can go playful with this one (you can go Denim on Denim, Denim on Khaki, Denim on Plaid, etc.) This is one of my favourites now!



Photos, Alyssa Lei MarcialDenim Button Down, Baleno-SM Department Store
Skinny Carrot Pants, TopmanMid Cut Shoes, Vans
Nerdy Glasses, Powerplant MallFragrance, Clinique Happy

6 comments:

  1. Denim and khaki are my favorite for men. But for me, I like to pair it with plaid so there's still a print. <3 Btw, walang kupas ang hair mo! :))

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! chosera lang yung hair ko. di ko na nga pinashave e nakakasawa! :-))) gusto ko naman skin head!

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit! Going to the PFW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michi! Thank you :-) I don't know. I don't have any idea how it works! :-))) do they sell tickets?

      Delete
  3. Love your denim top. :)
    tnx for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete