Tuesday 9 October 2012

HAIR CARE 101


Hey guys, I've been receiving nice feedbacks & questions when it comes to my hair. So, how do I take care of it?


I love to try everything on my hair, I have to do blow dry, Flat Iron, Colouring, etc. and sometimes, it results to hair fall. I've tried so many products for my hair and nothing is enough. So here's some tips on how to take care of your hair!

  1. Pantene Hair Fall Control. This is what I am currently using. I have less hairfall since I use it and it has a nice scent! Before I've been using L'oreal but It is too strong for me. Dove Hair is really nice, too. But I have a little problem on their product, the scent! When you are exposed to sunlight your hair is not so, bango na!
  2. Bench/ Fix Wax. I love this one so much! Since High school I always have this on my side. It has a really good scent and it acts as a hairspray too! 
  3. Hydrate. I think this is the most important! 1200ml is enough for me, but you can't force yourself! 
Do you have any comment/suggestions/questions? Send me a message! 
I would love to hear and help YOU

You can reach me everywhere!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FLightToEuphoria
GMAIL: flighttoeuphoria@gmail.com
Lookbook: www.lookbook.nu/donnicobarcelon
Twitter: twitter.com/ilovedonnico
Tumblr: www.donnicobarcelon.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment