Sunday 2 December 2012

SHINING


Do you miss the times that all you have to do is to sit back and relax? looking at the clouds and making fun with the formations? How about flying a kite? Have a picnic at the park with friends/family where no one can disturb you? I just miss it. 

As they say, "People throw rocks on things that SHINE". All these drama that I am encountering, I know that this will surpass because I have the people who believes in me everyday. 

Living an Adult life is just, so, Busy. You have to work hard to be able to survive, you can't rest. I am seizing this few days of 2012. This year was awesome!

Denim Jacket, PEPE JEANS | Fish & Chips Shirt, TOPMAN
Skinny Carrot Pants, TOPMAN | Nerdy Glasses, POWERPLANT MALL | Mid-Cut Sneakers, VANS 
Fragance, BABY PHAT FABULOUSITY  | Photos, ALYSSA LEI MARCIAL

1 comment:

  1. I love your graphic tee <3



    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete